Super-Agents, Agents and Merchants
The Pikash distribution network includes:
- Agent-An agent is the owner of a Pikash outlet who can perform services of Money Transfer, Paybill, Bus and Airline ticketing, loading e-wallets, Insurance premium collection and Agency Banking.
- Super-Agent- A super-agent is one who manages 25 Agents within or outside the same region.
- Merchant- A merchant is one who owns a retail outlet and uses the Pikash platform that the Point-of-Sale for his customers to purchase goods.
There are several benefits to becoming a Pikash Super-agent, Agent or Merchant:
- You can run 6 businesses on one platform.
- The Pikash system has very low setup costs.
- Risk-Free Transactions
- You earn additional income with very minimal overheads
- It is an Excellent investment
- It brings in more traffic to your store
In order for you to become an agent you need the following:
- Duly Filled Application Form
- Business Permit
- KRA PIN
- 2 photos of your outlet (Interior and Exterior)
- ID copies of the staff who will be operating the system
- Board Resolution for a Limited Liability Company