The PR Intern will promote business and drive sales of the company’s products and services by providing the necessary research to identify the business’ target customers and other audiences. You will also communicate with the target audience directly and indirectly through media with an aim to create and maintain a positive image and create a strong relationship with the audience.
- Fully support the company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases of growth.
- Create and curate engaging content (Blogs & social media posts) which will increase the company’s social media presence and viewership to the relevant market.
- Communicate and build relationships with current and prospect clients.
- Effectively utilize company’s social media and blogs to inform the public on the different products it offers.
- Create and distribute press releases as assigned by the line manager.
- Build and update media lists and databases.
- Schedule coordinate and attend various events relating to the company business as assigned.
- Perform research trend and competitor analysis.
- Assist in administrative duties as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Creating engaging content for blogs and the social media posts.
- Building strong relationships with current and prospect clients
- Effective utilization of the social media platforms for public awareness of the company’s products
- Updating and building of media database as required
- Perform research trend and competitor analysis
Education and Experience
- Recent Graduate or continuing 3rd Year student in Public Relations
- MS Efficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must possess an ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines, and work well with others in a fast-paced environment. Should be able to organize and prioritize own work with limited supervision.
Qualified Candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line clearly indicating the position applied for.