As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in the planning, analysis, creation and design of iOS and Android applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Build high-performance, scalable consumer mobile applications and APIs
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to understand the technical needs, analyzing solution options and making a recommendation based upon your knowledge and experience.
- Working closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Keeping up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Using and adapting existing web applications for apps.
- Bridging the gap between elegant front-end design and existing enterprise back-end architectures.
- Manage the deployment cycle of mobile application with Google Play and Apple App Stores.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any related field.
- 2-3 years direct work experience in the Banking, Microfinance, Healthcare Sector & Software Development Company.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Programming languages such as C#, Java, Objective-C
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Highly effective individuals – Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational, planning skills & result oriented.
- Team player, change agent, agile, personal effectiveness, ability to work under pressure, Innovative and self-driven.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good customer relation skills.
- Sound judgement.
- IT proficiency & appreciation of technology.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Qualified Candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line clearly indicating the position applied for.