As an Investment Portfolio Officer, you are responsible for developing and implementing investment strategies for individuals or institutional investors. A large part of the job involves maintaining client relationships. Regular contact with investor clients regarding market conditions, updated investment research and economic trends.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Participate in investment-related activities ; meet critical deadlines; make decisions under pressure.
- Implement investment strategies.
- Assist in projecting and managing the cash flow needs of the organization.
- Read and understand laws and regulations impacting the activities of the business, particularly those related to investment.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with public officials, public/private agencies, the general public, and others on a variety of issues.
- Analyze and interpret investment market activities and trends using economic indicators; develop/recommend/implement short and long-term investment actions; perform large-scale investment transactions.
- Prepare and present narrative, financial, and statistical reports, correspondence, and other documents.
- Creating and managing investment allocations for the company
- Determine the level of risk based on Poraeh’s time horizon, preferences, return expectation and market conditions
- Project management analysis and collectively manage results
- Raising Equity capital on behalf of Poraeh through network as per strategy
- Deliver workable ideas to hit the dreaded annual targets and turn it into reality
- Create investor prospectors for private equity Investors
- Responsible for identifying , sourcing and managing Poraeh Equity investments region/Territory program
- Create strategic options for the future of Poraeh to expand into
- Will be a nurturing person to success
- Attract corporate venture capital
Education and Experience
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree is required. A degree in international relations, business administration or a related field is preferred.
- Strong presentation, writing and negotiation skills, including the ability to elaborate partnership projects and grant proposals.
- Must possess an ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines, and work well with others in a fast-paced environment. Should be able to organize and prioritize own work with limited supervision.
Qualified Candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line clearly indicating the position applied for.