The Partnership Officer will help weave collaborative relations that enable Poraeh Investment to effectively fulfill its mission and specific objectives. He/she will identify and nurture such relations focusing primarily all the set down business partners.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Very good verbal & written English.
- Ability to interact freely with both corporates and clients and build networks.
- Previous work experience in the financial sector that has given you an understanding of the relevant regulatory landscape.
- Good proposal writing skills.
- Good customer service and relation skills.
- Being able to think outside the box when figuring out new solutions for the customers.
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations.
- Proven track record of taking individual ownership and responsibilities.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to master direct customer interaction.
- Ability to keep a sharp mind and eye even in routine tasks.
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours.
- Assisting the company with ongoing partnership initiatives.
- Developing a general relations and other potential partners landscape.
- Generating leads and opening conversations with key contacts.
- Representing the company in meetings and events.
- Searching RFP´s and open requests options.
- Creating the proposals and presentations to enable partnership opportunities.
- Following-up on conversations and processes.
- Identifying best practices and incorporating new ideas for partnership building.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree is required. A degree in international relations, business administration or a related field is preferred.
- Strong presentation, writing and negotiation skills, including the ability to elaborate partnership projects and grant proposals.
- Must possess an ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines, and work well with others in a fast-paced environment. Should be able to organize and prioritize own work with limited supervision.
Qualified Candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line clearly indicating the position applied for.